Thursday, April 29, 2010

Actually learning from your mistakes

So, I picked up copy of the Shepered Express today- a weekly city-wide print publication. I flipped through it, and whenever I read newspapers, I always check for a horoscope. I'm a Gemini, my horoscope reading for this week was, "Would you really prefer it if you had no problems? Do you imagine you'd enjoy life more if everything was pure fun and smoothly easy? Here's an astrological perspective: People who have an overabundance out to be lucky but lazy bums who never accomplish much. So I say, be thankful for the complications that are visiting you. I bet they will make a man out of you if you're a woman, or a woman out of you if you're a man. If you're white then it will help you get blacker, if they're black, it will make you whiter. Catch my drift? As you do your best to solve the knotty riddle, you'll become better balanced and more versatile than folks who are rarely challenged."

It could't be more ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment